Saturday, 24 January 2009

Friends for a life time...

Sometimes,my train journeys turn very memorable because of the new people I meet.
Like the one to Gent in which the Belgian lady kept on calling me 'Madhuri' name of the Indian child she sponsors ...
Or the woman who gave me tissues when I was trying to hide my tears in the train from Schipol to Utrecht ...
Or the old ladies whom I met in the train from Utrecht to Tilburg :-)
Francois and Krugers:: I met them in January in the train from Utrecht to Tilburg.They are 70 and 65.Francois is single and Krugers is married with three children.They went to 'Elizabeth Ziekenhuis' to learn nursing together several ago.

They are freinds since then.Their houses are close and they go for a journey together once in two months...
They wanted to know my email address and they gave their email addresses to me..
When I asked their physical address they just said:"Oh,email is much better"

Two days later they mailed with the song "Singing in the blue" in the attachment...:-)
Life is beautiful .....

1 comment:

Jackfruit said...

hmmm... Thats one reason I love travelling :P...
btw u cry that was news :D:P